Harrison Bay Recreation HallTaxes and fees are not included. Rates subject to change.
Harrison Bay is located 30 minutes northeast of Chattanooga. The park offers multiple event venues perfect for weddings, corporate events, family reunions, and more. The Park has an air-conditioned Recreation Hall with restrooms, a full kitchen, a small stage, tables (eight-foot rectangular and five-foot round) and chairs, and a deck that overlooks the lake.
The facility has 3,420 square feet and is within close proximity to the playground. The Hall is available for rental year-round. The Hall does not have Wi-Fi. Reservations may be made up to one year in advance online or through the park office.
While using rentable facilities at Harrison Bay State Park, please follow these rules:
- Check-in with park staff via phone at 423-344-6214 (Park Office) or 423-344-7966 (Camp Store) upon your arrival.
- Renter will have access to the facility from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Staying past park closing can be considered trespassing.
- Parking is allowed only in designated parking spaces. Parking on grass and roadways is not permitted.
- The renter understands if the event is held outside of the rentable structures, that this is a public space. Other park visitors will not be restricted from non-rented areas.
- Alcohol is prohibited in all areas except for the Recreation Hall and Picnic Shelters when rented. If alcohol is served, a permit must be provided to the park 14 days prior to the event date. The renter understands they must abide by the terms regarding alcohol. Please fill out this form and email it back to the park prior to your visit. Alcohol Use Application Form. Form should be returned to the park office or can be emailed to Kristin Nelms at email@example.com or Cynthia Huskey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following items are prohibited: Rice, Confetti, Fireworks, Water Balloons, Sidewalk Chalk, Alcohol (see above).
- No staples, nails or otherwise damaging items may be used in the decorating process.
- Trash must be disposed of in trash cans located outside at the end of the walkway.
- All trash, decor, and other items must be removed prior to renter's departure. Anything left behind will be forfeited and the renter will be subject to a $200 cleanup fee.
- The renter understands that if these rules are broken, it is the park manger's decision to ban this renter from holding future events at the park.
- Renter must check-out with a Ranger prior to departure.
If you have any questions/concerns, please contact the park office at 423-344-6214 no later than two weeks prior to your event.
The Recreation Hall or Picnic Shelters may be reserved online up to one year in advance with a paid reservation fee. There is a non-refundable cancellation fee of $5 for the Recreation Hall or picnic shelters for reservations canceled eight days or more in advance of the reserved date. Reservations canceled seven days or less in advance of the reserved date forfeit all paid fees.
RATESMinimum rental: 1 Day | Availability: Year Round | Capacity: 100
- Monday - Thursday rate: $275 - $300
- Friday - Sunday rate: $275 - $300
Harrison Bay Observation PlatformTaxes and fees are not included. Rates subject to change.
$110 per day
The Harrison Bay Observation Platform is located in a beautiful field in the park. It can be rented for any intimate gathering. Please call the park for complete details and to make your reservation.