Thanksgiving Feast at the Captain's Galley
Buffet Service from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Spend more time with friends and family and leave the meal planning and details to us. The Captain's Galley at Pickwick Landing State Park will be serving a variety of Thanksgiving favorites - please join us!
- Adults $15.95
- Children 6 to 12 Half Price (limit four children per paying adult)
- Children 5 and under Free (one child per paying adult)
- Beverages, tax, and gratuity not included
- 10 Percent Senior Discount
- Reservations are being taken for groups of 8 or more.
- Contact the restaurant at 731- 689-3135 for more information.
- Traditional Roasted Turkey, Dressing, and Gravy
- Southern Fried Catfish and Hushpuppies
- Smoked Chicken
- Tender Baked Ham
- Italian Green Beans, Corn, Creamed Potatoes and Gravy, Macaroni and Cheese, Sweet Potato Casserole
- Full Salad Bar
- Fresh Fruit
- Hot Rolls
- Assorted Desserts including Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie, Cobblers, and our made-from-scratch Signature Banana Pudding
A small but select assortment of wines by the glass and bottle are available. Domestic, craft and imported beers, and a unique selection of Tennessee cocktails are offered.
The Captain's Galley Restaurant
Pickwick Landing State Park
116 State Park Lane
Counce, Tennessee 38326
Looking for something to do on Friday? Join park staff for our annual After Thanksgiving Day Hike, the perfect way to work off some of that Thanksgiving feast!