Easter at the Homestead Harvest Restaurant
Celebrate Easter on Sunday, April 21 with the Homestead Harvest Restaurant. We will be serving home cooked favorites all day from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM CT.
- $17.95 per person
- $8.95 per child (age 6-12)
- Children age five and under eat free
- Full Fresh Salad Bar, Deviled Eggs, Cole Slaw, Pasta Salad, Garden Pea Salad, Cheesy Vegetable Soup
- Pit Ham, Turkey with Dressing, Roast Beef with Gravy, White Cream Corn, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Macaroni and Cheese, Cooked Apples, Homemade Yeast Rolls
The Finishing Touch
- Our Signature Banana Pudding, Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing, Coconut Cake with Coconut Frosting, Hot Strawberry Cobbler and Soft Serve Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream
The Fine Print: Children age five and under eat for free with paying adult. Prices do not include beverage, tax, or gratuity. Seniors age 62 and older, ask about our 10 percent discount. We are accepting reservations for parties of six or more in the lower level dining room. For more information and reservations, please call 931-484-7186.
Homestead Harvest Restaurant
Cumberland Mountain State Park
24 Office Dr.
Crossville, Tennessee 38555
Saturday, April 20 - Easter Egg Hunt
Kids - be sure to join us for the annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. Learn more.