Located at mile marker 66.1, along the west bank of the beautiful Tennessee River, Paris Landing State Park Marina has been an oasis for boaters for more than 50 years. In addition to hosting a spectacular view of Kentucky Lake, Paris Landing Marina has overnight dockage (transient docking,) that is available for boats up to 300 ft in length. Jet Ski lifts, Tie-up slips, un-covered and covered slips are available at monthly or yearly rates. Certain slips come equipped with water, cable and various electrical services depending on the size. We have a shower available as well as Wi-Fi for transients.
The marina sells non – ethanol gas, diesel fuel, has a pump-out service, and offers free transportation to the park inn, restaurant, lounge and golf course. We also have fishing bait, ice, beer and general supplies. A three lane boat ramp is available for no fee.
Fishing tournaments can have access to the weigh-in pavilion for a fee of $75.00 as long as we have a lease agreement and proof of insurance. A fish cleaning station is available for users free of charge.
The harbormaster/marina manager can be reached on channel (16) or by calling 731-641-4475. Marina store telephone number is 731-641-4474. Fax # 731-642-3469
- 20ft — $120.00/mo. | $1,296.00/yr.
- 30ft — $180.00/mo. | $1,944.00/yr.
- 32ft — $192.00/mo. | $2,073.60/yr.
- 40ft — $240.00/mo. | $2,592.00/yr.
- 50ft — $300.00/mo. | $3,240.00/yr.
- 60ft — $360.00/mo. | $3,888.00/yr.
- 25ft — $106.25/mo. | $1,147.50/yr.
- 30ft — $127.50/mo. | $1,377.00/yr.
- 36ft — $153.00/mo. | $1,652.40/yr.
- 40ft — $170.00/mo. | $1,836.00/yr.
- 56ft — $238.00/mo. | $2,570.40/yr.
- 60ft — $255.00/mo. | $2,754.00/yr.
- 72ft — $306.00/mo. | $3,672.00/yr.
- 85ft — $361.25/mo. | $3,901.50/yr.
- Jet Ski Lifts — $50.00/mo. | $600.00/yr.
- Tie-Ups wo/el — $3.50*PPF
- Tie-Ups w/el — $4.25*PPF
Taxes and fees and are not included. Rates subject to change.