Donate to South Cumberland
My TN State Park Fundraiser - Vote Now!
Vote for South Cumberland State Park as your favorite state park in the My TN State Park fundraiser.
Every $1 Donated = 1 Vote. Learn more and vote today. Voting ends Jan 31, 2022.
Our parks are free for everyone to visit and enjoy. If you love South Cumberland State Park, you can donate today to help us continue investing in quality programs and services. Your donations will help make your favorite park even better! We'll use the donations for things like:
- Building and maintaining new trails
- Feeding and care for our birds of prey (eagles, hawks, owls, etc.)
- Providing children's programs to connect youth to the outdoors
- Upgrading our playground equipment
- Projects that improve visitor experience, not funded by the state's General Fund
Please note: Donations to state governments may qualify for itemized tax deductions. Please consult a qualified tax representative to learn more.Donate to the Park
Friends of South Cumberland State Park
The Friends of South Cumberland State Park is a 501c3 non-profit organization of volunteer citizens dedicated to supporting South Cumberland State Park, Tennessee's largest state park. Their mission is to aid and assist the park management and staff in meeting its objectives, and to inform, educate, engage, and inspire its members and the public to protect, conserve, and enjoy all the resources of the park.
Donate to Friends of South Cumberland State Park to support these important efforts:
- The construction, maintenance, and replacement of trails and trail bridges
- Interpretive and way-finding signage
- Guided hikes, seminars, and workshops, along with programs for area school children
- Conserving additional environmentally-significant lands