Donate to Harrison Bay
My TN State Park Fundraiser - Vote Now!
Vote for Harrison Bay State Park as your favorite state park in the My TN State Park fundraiser.
Every $1 Donated = 1 Vote. Learn more and vote today. Voting ends Jan 31, 2022.
Our parks are free for everyone to visit and enjoy. If you love Harrison Bay State Park, you can donate today to help us continue investing in quality programs and services. Your donations will help make your favorite park even better! We'll use the donations for things like:
- Building and maintaining new trails
- Feeding and care for our birds of prey (eagles, hawks, owls, etc.)
- Providing children's programs to connect youth to the outdoors
- Upgrading our playground equipment
- Projects that improve visitor experience, not funded by the state's General Fund
Please note: Donations to state governments may qualify for itemized tax deductions. Please consult a qualified tax representative to learn more.Donate to the Park
Friends of Harrison Bay State Park
The Friends of Harrison Bay State Park is a 501 c3 nonprofit organization that helps support the park by assisting with funding and volunteer work for critical park projects and park enhancements. Their mission is to preserve and protect the scenic beauty of the park and to educate visitors about the importance of environmental, wildlife, and cultural conservation.
Donate to the Friends of Harrison Bay State Park to support these valued programs:
- Eagle Cam: live streaming and yearly upkeep or equipment
- Construction and maintenance of park's Aviary
- Assistance with trail building and repair
- Educational activities and programs; such as school field trips and event support
- Planting and care of the park's native plant gardens
- Providing park benches and swings
Current Fundraising Project - New Playground
The Friends of Harrison Bay State Park are undertaking a large-scale fundraiser to build a new playground at the park. They are trying to raise $163,357.09 to build the proposed design and make this great playground available for the kids visiting the park. Learn more and consider donating to this project on the Friends Group website.Donate to the Friends