Donate to Cumberland Mountain
My TN State Park Fundraiser - Vote Now!
Vote for Cumberland Mountain State Park as your favorite state park in the My TN State Park fundraiser.
Every $1 Donated = 1 Vote. Learn more and vote today. Voting ends Jan 31, 2022.
Our parks are free for everyone to visit and enjoy. If you love Cumberland Mountain State Park, you can donate today to help us continue investing in quality programs and services. Your donations will help make your favorite park even better! We'll use the donations for things like:
- Building and maintaining new trails
- Feeding and care for our birds of prey (eagles, hawks, owls, etc.)
- Providing children's programs to connect youth to the outdoors
- Upgrading our playground equipment
- Projects that improve visitor experience, not funded by the state's General Fund
Please note: Donations to state governments may qualify for itemized tax deductions. Please consult a qualified tax representative to learn more.Donate to the Park
Friends of Cumberland Mountain State Park
The Friends of Cumberland Mountain State Park is a citizen ran 501 c3 nonprofit organization that exists to preserve and improve the park.All our revenues are used to support the exhibits, programs, education and cultural conservation projects of the park. Together we work to promote and increase public interest and enjoyment of the park.
Donate to Friends of Cumberland Mountain State Park to support these valued projects & programs:
- Maintaining the Aviary and providing food for its 5 raptor birds
- Maintaining the new Monarch Butterfly Waystation
- Reforestation of the Native Chestnut Trees
- Assist & help provide educational programs like Wings to Soar, scuba dive classes, and Jr Ranger Camps
- Family recreational events like Kite Day, Easter egg hunt, Trunk or Treat at Halloween, and the Christmas program with crafts and Santa
- Purchase of equipment for recreation; such as for the boat dock, boats and trail bridges
- Purchase of Health & Safety items; such as defibrillators and water bottle filling stations