Rates: $135 — $165 Taxes and fees are not included. Rates subject to change. $5 reservation fee per cabin is non-refundable. $10 cancellation fee per cabin applies. Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly cabins. There is an additional charge of $20 per night, per pet.
The park has 20 rustic, two bedroom, one bath cabins situated on the wooded slopes of Tims Ford Lake. The cabins are equipped with oven, stove, microwave, full size refrigerator, cooking and serving utensils, coffee maker, toaster and linens. Every cabin features a seasonal gas fireplace, outdoor balcony, a charcoal grill and one TV with 12 channels of DirecTV.
- Cabins 2 to 13 have two bedrooms; one with a king bed and the second with two full beds. (Occupancy = 6)
- Cabins 14 to 19 have two bedrooms: both bedrooms have two full beds. (Occupancy = 8)
- ADA Cabins 1 & 20 have two bedrooms: one with a full bed and the other with two full beds. (Occupancy = 6)
- Our pet friendly cabins are: Cabins 1, 9, 13, 14.
RATES (INCLUDING TAXES)
- Week Day Rates: $156.94/per night (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Weekend Rates: $180.19/per night (Friday and Saturday)
- Peak Rates: $191.81/per night
Cabin guests receive half price admission to the swimming pool. (Pool is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.)
Cabin discounts are only available within 30 days of arrival date. Only one discount per cabin. Each discounted cabin must be occupied by a discount-eligible guest. Cabins are available by reservation year-round with a two night minimum (holidays and other special events may require longer minimum stays) and can be reserved up to a year in advance online with reservations being made through the park office up to two years in advance. Check-in time is 4:00PM and check-out time is 10:00AM. Pets are only permitted in pet-friendly cabins.