Want a fun way to get your students excited about learning?
Why not learn with a Park Ranger!
Mousetail Landing State Park offers accessible, experiential educational opportunities to both engage and educate students. Choose from varied park programs or work with a Ranger to create a program that meets the Tennessee academic standards in your classroom.
TYPES OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMING INCLUDE:
- Field trips to the park
- Ranger classroom or schoolyard visits
- Custom programs
WHAT DOES MOUSETAIL LANDING OFFER?
Mousetail Landing offers programs that cover topics such as:
- State and Regional History
- Stream Ecology
- Fossil Exploration
- Park History
- Park Career Options
WHY TENNESSEE STATE PARKS?
- Our Rangers are experienced and knowledgeable in various subjects.
- Our programs support many Tennessee academic standards.
- Many programs can be modified for differing age groups and academic goals.
- Easily accessible lunch, parking, and restroom facilities.
Ready to request a park, classroom, or schoolyard experience? Contact Mousetail Landing today!