Want a fun way to get your students excited about learning?
Why not learn with a Park Ranger!
Justin P. Wilson Cumberland Trail State Scenic Trail State Park offers accessible, experiential educational opportunities to both engage and educate students. Choose from varied park programs or work with a Ranger to create a program that meets the Tennessee academic standards in your classroom.
TYPES OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMING INCLUDE:
- Field trips to the park
- Ranger classroom or schoolyard visits
- Custom programs
WHAT DOES THE CUMBERLAND TRAIL OFFER?
The Cumberland Trail offers programs that cover topics such as:
- Natural History
- General Biology
- Regional History
- Animal Adaptations & Keystone Species
- Park Career Options
WHY TENNESSEE STATE PARKS?
- Our Rangers are experienced and knowledgeable in various subjects.
- Our programs support many Tennessee academic standards.
- Many programs can be modified for differing age groups and academic goals.
- Easily accessible lunch, parking, and restroom facilities.
Ready to request a park, classroom, or schoolyard experience? Contact the Cumberland Trail today!