COVID-19 UPDATES: Keeping Visitors Healthy

Meeting and Event Spaces

Tennessee State Parks are ideal locations for conferences, weddings, corporate retreats, family reunions, church and civic retreats, and many other types of events. We offer unique event and meeting spaces for group gatherings; from the modern conference and meeting facilities at our lodges to the beautiful and rustic Tea Room at Norris Dam, and everything in between.

With our very diverse collection of venues statewide and our expert interpretive programming, we can accommodate any type of group and budget with a dedicated focus on supreme hospitality and a one-of-a-kind experience.

Board Room at Lodge Montgomery Bell

Conference Centers

Enjoy modern comfort and excellent service at one of the state park lodges. Each lodge features spacious guest rooms, full-service restaurants, lounges, detailed catering menus, and many additional amenities. All conference centers have audio-visual equipment, Wi-Fi, and other business services.

Conference center at Lodge Montogmery Bell

Meeting and Event Space

Our meeting and event spaces are as varied as the Tennessee terrain. Event spaces range from golf course clubhouses - ideal for small meetings, receptions, and parties to rustic recreation buildings built by the CCC in the 1930s. All meeting and banquet rooms, patios, picnic pavilions, and recreation centers offer reasonable rates in idyllic settings.

Golf Course Pavilion at Montgomery Bell State Park

Pavilions & Shelters

Tennessee State Parks has a variety of pavilions available to meet your needs, whether you are planning a small family picnic or a large group cookout. Full-day rentals may be made online or you may contact the park of your choice to learn about other rental options. Outdoor group pavilions have picnic tables and grills for 25 to 150 people, restrooms, and adjacent parking. Many have nearby swimming areas plus recreational activities such as ball fields and boating.


Table Place Setting in Event Space at Lodge Montgomery Bell

Alcohol Use Permit

Looking to serve alcohol at your event? Everyone wishing to serve alcohol at any park venue outside of the facility licensed to sell alcoholic beverages (i.e. lodge, conference center, restaurant) must apply for an Alcohol Use Permit. The Alcohol Use Application Form (link to form is below) must be completed and returned to the park at which you are having your event. There is a fee associated with the permit, and approval is at the discretion of park staff. Service of alcohol is subject to local and state ordinances.

Alcohol Permit Application

Special Use Permit (Runs, camps, triathlons, etc.)

The Special Use Permit is intended for events that exceed basic rental expectations for the specific site, as determined by Park Management. Examples of special events that exceed basic rental expectations include, but are not limited to:

  • Exceeds seating capacity for the structure and requires expanding into the surrounding area to accommodate all event attendees;
  • Installation of tents, portable toilets, or other temporary structures;
  • Outside vendors will be utilized, such as a caterer; or
  • Alcohol will be served.

These special use events include, but are not limited to, public meetings, assemblies, gatherings, demonstrations, exhibitions, parades, fairs, festivals, athletic events, pageants, reenactments, regattas, weddings, group celebrations, and similar activities by one or more persons and the conduct of which has the effect, intent, or propensity to draw a crowd of attendees or spectators. The Special Use Application Form (link to form is below) must be completed and returned to the park at which you are having your event.


Dining Setup at Lodge Pickwick Landing

Book Your Event

To speak with our group sales manager about holding an event at a Tennessee State Park please contact Cassie Rapert at 615-920-3432, or complete and submit the information request form below.