Discount for TN Residents at State Parks
July 15, 2020 | Permalink
Photo: Overlook near the Stonedoor Ranger Station at South Cumberland State Park from Tennessee Photographs.com
Tennessee State Parks offers a 10% Tennessee Resident Discount to make spending the night in the outdoors even more affordable. Residents can take advantage of the 10% discount by phone or online at reserve.tnstateparks.com.
Tennessee State Parks believes in the power and importance of spending time outside. That is why Tennessee is one of only six states to allow visitors to enter free of charge. While enjoying a few hours at a park is wonderful, there’s something unique and refreshing about spending the night. Tennessee State Parks wants to make that overnight experience attractive and accessible to as many Tennesseans as possible.
- Tennessee Resident Discount provides a 10% discount off the normal rate at most Tennessee State Park overnight accommodations.
- All Tennessee residents 18 and older with a valid state-issued photo ID qualify.
- A Tennessee resident must occupy the campsite, cabin, or lodge room in order to qualify.
- Guests must provide a current, valid state-issued photo ID that includes a valid Tennessee residence at the time of check-in for the discount to apply. Staff will not accept photocopies of the ID as proof of residency.
- Discount is available by phone, in person, or online at reserve.tnstateparks.com.
- Tennessee Resident Discount cannot be combined with other existing discounts, such as Active Military, 100% Disabled Veteran, Senior, Disabled, or Tennessee State Employee discounts.
- The discount only applies to campsites, cabins, and lodge rooms. This discount does not apply to group facilities, boat rentals, permits, etc.
- The discount does not apply to premium campsites. Some cabin exclusions may apply.
Tennesseans looking to take advantage of the discount can do so at reserve.tnstateparks.com. Simply select the “Tennessee Resident Discount” during payment to take advantage of the offer. Start planning today at reserve.tnstateparks.com.
About Tennessee State Parks Overnight Accommodations
Tennessee State Parks operates over 3,000 campsites ranging from RV sites with full hookups to backcountry spots deep in the woods. The park system also maintains 372 cabins and four Lodges where visitors can enjoy acres of lakes and forests from the comfort and convenience of a hotel room. Reservations are available at reserve.tnstateparks.com.