COVID-19 Event Planning
As you consider your next group event in today's ever-changing environment, rest assured knowing your safety and comfort is our top priority. From planning a small reunion for 20 friends to an elaborate wedding for 150 or a hybrid annual conference, our team is ready to help guide and plan your next successful and safe event.
WE COMMIT TO
- ENHANCED CLEANING PRACTICES: throughout your stay with us, we are dedicated to enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures to keep our common areas and guest rooms safe.
- UPDATED POLICIES: Masks are required for staff, guests, and vendors in all indoor event spaces and common areas for your safety and ours.
- TAKING THE TN PLEDGE: All indoor and outdoor event spaces are set up following the TN Pledge guidelines, including:
- Physical distant seating for groups or individuals not traveling together
- Hand sanitation stations
- Frequent disinfection of frequently touched areas such as tables, door handles, counters, etc.
Our event team will work closely with you to lay out a customized meeting space based on the number of your attendees while keeping event productivity and safety top priorities.
- We offer face-to-face events, virtual meetings, or any combination of both.
FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY
Realizing that plans sometimes change, we are committed to offering you flexibility in our reservation, execution, and cancellation processes.
SAFE ON-SITE LODGING
From private cabins to newly renovated lodge rooms, we'll help you find the overnight accommodation that fits your needs.
More information about how Tennessee State Parks is keeping visitors healthy
If you're ready to start planning your next event at Tennessee State Parks, we're here to help.