The Western Spur Restaurant
For guests residing in the inn, The Western Spur at Natchez Trace State Park provides a free continental breakfast Monday through Friday from 7 a.m.- 9 a.m. The restaurant can seat 150 people and serves southern style buffet cuisine.
Box lunches and catering are available for breaks, banquets or cookouts throughout the park. Check out our banquet menu guide for more information. Groups may contract a full breakfast with prior arrangements.
The Western Spur at Pin Oak Lodge is a great place to reunite with friends and family over a holiday meal. Please join us!
Buffet Service from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Adults - $15.95 + tax
Children 6 to 12 – Half Price (limit 4 children per paying adult)
Children 5 and under – Free (limit 1 with each paying adult
Beverages, tax and gratuity not included
10% Senior Discount
Reservations are being taken for parties of 8 or more. Contact the restaurant at 731-968-8176 for more information.
- Smoked Turkey Breast, Dressing and Giblet Gravy
- Southern Fried Catfish and Hushpuppies
- Tender Baked Ham
- A variety of Southern Cooked Vegetables
- Full Salad Bar & Fresh Fruit
- Hot Rolls
- Assorted Desserts including Pumpkin Pie, Ice Cream and our made from scratch Signature Banana Pudding