Prime Timers Group Getaway Package
Whether you enjoy breathtaking sparkling lakes or quiet forest retreats, Natchez Trace State Park has something to offer with our Prime Timers Group Getaway 3 day / 2 night package for $189 * per couple (plus applicable taxes and gratuities; based on double occupancy). The package is open to all groups of 20 or more, age 55 & older. Participants must check-in on a Sunday, Monday or a Tuesday.
Along with enjoying the beauty of the park, our staff will entertain your group with a variety of programming, ranging from early morning walks to peaceful boat tours of our beautiful lakes. The Group Leader should call the Group Sales Coordinator to get a listing of the planned recreation and interpretative activities. Some of the activities provided are pontoon boat rides, group campfires, hayrides, day and night hikes, and a traveling nature center.
The package is available between March 16 and November 15 and it includes:
- One guest room for 2 nights
- Continental Breakfast and coffee for 2 mornings
- Box lunch with beverage for 2 days
- Dinner buffet with beverage in our restaurant for 2 nights
- Meeting space in the evening for social hour and games
Call 1-800-250-8616 to reserve this package at Natchez Trace State Park.
In addition to the park’s offerings, the following are same day tour destinations within 50 miles that your group may also enjoy:
- Casey Jones Home and Railroad Museum in Jackson
- Sheriff Buford Pusser Home and Museum in Adamsville
- Parker’s Crossroads’ Battlefield in Parker’s Crossroads
- International Rockabilly Hall of Fame and Museum in Jackson
- Britton Lane Battlefield in Medon
- Beech River Museum in Lexington
- Salem Cemetery Battlefield in Jackson
- Freshwater Pearl Museum and Farm in Camden
*Based on availability / Taxes and gratuities not included / No other discounts apply / Reservations required / Holidays not included