Pickwick Landing State Park Marina is located at mile marker 208, along the south bank of the Tennessee River near Pickwick Dam. For more than 40 years the marina has served the recreational and tournament fishing needs of the community. The marina has overnight dockage (transient docking) available for boats up to 80 ft in length. Covered and un-covered slips, sail boat slips and dry storage are available at monthly or yearly rates. Certain slips come equipped with water, cable & electrical services depending on the size. Showers, restrooms, laundry as well as Wi-Fi are also available. The full-service marina sells ethanol-free gas and diesel fuel, ice, beer, general supplies, has a 24-hour self-serve pump-out service, and offers free transportation to the park inn, restaurant, campground and golf course. Boat rentals are also available. A three lane boat ramp is available for no fee. The harbormaster/marina manager can be reached on vhf channel (16) or by calling 731-689-5175. Fax 731 689-5714. The 24-hour emergency number is 256-259-5814 or 800-888-4869 (there is a fee for this Tow Boat U.S. service).
In–Season (April — September)
Off–Season: (October — March)
Daily 7a.m. — 6p.m.
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Sailboat (71 slips) — $6.00/per ft. (based on boat or slip whichever is largest)
- Dry Boat (107 slips) — $5.00/per ft. (based on boat)
- Wet Slips (192 slips) — $8.00/per ft. (based on boat or slip whichever is largest)
- Uncovered (16 slips) — $5.00/per ft. (32 ft. minimum)
- Transit (15 slips) — $1.00/per ft. (based on boat size)