Fall Creek Falls - Meeting and Conference Rooms
Fall Creek Falls Inn and Conference Center offers over 5,000 square feet of meeting/banquet space in five conference rooms, which will accommodate up to 400 people. The Cascade Room opens onto a large patio and is perfect for receptions, cookouts and parties. Banquet and catering services are available. Wireless high speed Internet is available throughout all public areas and conference rooms.
Overhead projector, microphones, mic stands, screen, sound system, marker boards, phone, podium, lavaliere mics, markers, internet connection, TV and VCR, slide projectors.
For more information, please fill out our EVENT INFORMATION REQUEST FORM or call our group reservationist at 800-250-8610 or group sales manager at 615-920-3432.
Fall Creek Falls - Group Camp
Rates: $110 — $1500 Taxes and fees are not included. Rates subject to change.
There are two group camps that accommodate 100 and 150 campers. Both are ADA complient and are available for rent April 15 through October 15. The camps consists of non-winterized cabins grouped in sections with four to six bunks per cabin. The kitchen and dining hall is complete with cooking utensils, walk-in cooler and freezer, commercial dishwasher, and large mixer. You must bring your own linens, toilet tissue, soap, towels, etc.
Camp 1 accommodates 100 and includes 19 rustic cabins with three bathhouses. Prices are:
- Monday-Thursday: $125 a day for 55 people. There is an additional $2 per person fee for groups of 56-100 people
- Friday-Sunday: $200 a day for 55 people. There is an additional $2 per person fee for groups of 56-100 people
Camp 2 accommodates 150 and includes 24 cabins with three bathhouses. Prices are:
- Monday-Thursday: $175 a day for 70 people. There is an additional $2 per person fee for groups of 76-150 people
- Friday-Sunday: $250 a day for 70 people. There is an additional $2 per person fee for groups of 76-150 people
Fall Creek Falls - Group Lodge
Lodge 1 is a large, two story building which sleeps 100. The lodge has four staff rooms, two on each floor each with two twin beds and a private bath. Dormitory on each floor with 46 bunks and large bath. Connected to the dormitories is a large kitchen complete with commercial appliances, steam table, and ice maker. Dining/meeting room has wood fireplace, upstairs is a large meeting room which can be divided into three small rooms. All cooking and eating utensils are included. Rented year‐round. Price is:
- $350 a day for 40 people. There is an additional $6 per person fee for groups of 41-100 people
Lodge 2 consists of two buildings each with 16 bunks. Each building has a kitchen complete with two household stove/ovens and refrigerator freezers. Dishwasher and all cooking and eating utensils are included. Rented year‐round. Prices are:
- Monday-Thursday: $200 a day
- Friday-Sunday: $250 a day