PLEASE NOTE: The park's Visitor Center is located on the western side of the lake, and in a car, can only be accessed by turning onto Otter Creek Road from Granny White Pike.
Hours of Operation
State Park and Natural Area
- 6 a.m. until Sunset - Daily
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Thursday through Monday: 9:30 a.m. through 5 p.m.
*Visitor Center is closed from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. for lunch
Barbara J. Mapp Aviary Education Center
To minimize stress on the birds, initial public hours are limited. Hours are:
- Wednesdays from 7 AM to 1 PM
- Saturdays from 1 PM to Sunset
Radnor Lake State Park
1160 Otter Creek Road
Nashville, Tennessee 37220
Map & Directions
View Larger Map